Your build is done for free!
We build or rebuild a custom website for you.
- Custom means you get what you want, and it won’t be like anyone else’s website – unless you want it to.
To start, it helps to get ideas from other websites – take a little of the good stuff from each site and leave the bad. Put all the ideas together, add anything else you want to do and BAM it’ll be a masterpiece.
Read Steal Like An Artist by Austin Kleon if you’re into being creative with anything.
- The first step is filling out our list of wants on the start here page.
- We can help create a great user interface and user experience. This means that the design is created to keep your visitors happy by knowing where they’re going and what they’re doing. Read more about this at Keeping Your Visitors Happy.
- Assistance with the psychology behind what people want to see from a product / brand – social proof, … Read more about this at The Psychology of a Website.
Mobile Friendly Build
- Your website will look good on any device. There are statistics that say 50% of website visitors will be using a mobile device. This means all the other website rules have to be maintained even when the screen shrinks from the size of your computer to the size of your palm. Don’t worry, we’ve got it covered.
What you will be paying for is the following (We try and make it worth it, so there’s a lot):
- We will register your domain name and/or keep maintain its registration every year so you don’t have to think about it.
- We take care of the hosting and maintain the hosting service.
- This includes a walkthrough of the website to make sure that everything is looking and working like it should.
- Software is continually changing and needs updating. There are also errors that arise when software doesn’t play well together. These are the things that we continually maintain.
- Want more images added to a gallery or just some words changed? Send us a message and we’ll get it done. ADD MORE EXAMPLES
Basic Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- We find and utilize keywords that fit your niche and add them throughout the frontend and backend of your website. This helps Google place your website in front of the people looking for what you provide.
- Frontend – used as titles, headers, captions, etc.
- Backend – used as image alt descriptions, meta-descriptions, etc.